Hi! So today's post is something a little different - I was picked to do the Liebster Award by May la Faye, an awesome blog that you should definitely check out: http://maylafaye.blogspot.co.uk/ there's fashion, beauty and beautiful jewellery - thanks so much for picking me, I really appreciate it! The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers, and the rules are simple:
1. answer 11 questions from your tagger
2. choose or 'tag' 11 more blogs (with under 200 followers, and no tag-backs! also, give your tagger a shout-out to say thanks!)
3. ask 11 brand new questions for the blogs which you have tagged
4. contact the people you have tagged to let them know!
I will put the blogs that I have picked, and their questions at the end of the blog post!
1. Preferred hair style - straight or waves?
Straight - I'd love to be able to do waves myself, but I only wear my hair like that on days that its behaving - straight is just easier!
2. Your ideal red carpet dress and state designer?
This might sound a little odd, but I'd love to wear Hermione's dress for the ball in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, its just gorgeous, haha! But if my dress had to be designed by a real designer it would be the fantastically creative people at Alexander McQueen, I'm in love with everything that I see from McQueen!
3. What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't tend to wear lipstick on a daily basis, but my absolute favourite is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sofsilver Rose (#430) - its a gorgeous shimmery pink, and it never dries out my lips, which is my pet peeve with lipsticks!
4. In this new age how do you preferr to read - On a pad/tablet of your choosing or opening the pages of a book?
I'd have to say books, definitely, although I do like the original Kindle as it doesn't have a backlight (I just can't read books on a glaring screen!) and reading through tablets opens you up to so much more options than just what is in the bookshop!
5. If you were given a £150 to spend on a handbag what would it be like and what brand?
Ted Baker's Saffiano Bow Tote - its insanely cute!
6. Describe your dream house? (no limits to your imagination)
No limits? Then my house would be on a cloud, so that I could move it to whatever location I wanted! It would be a slick, modern design, but obviously I'd still put my own girly spin on it!
7. If you were to be a superhero what would be your power?
Simple - my superpower would be to give myself more superpowers, then I could have them all!
8. Describe your ideal superhero outfit?
Something very, very shiny. With a cape and a sparkly mask. And probably pink. Ok, definitely pink!
9. If pink was your only option what would your item be?
A pink dress - you might as well make a statement! Not baby pink but hot pink, as its my favourite colour, although it usually makes its appearance on my nails rather than in my wardrobe!
10. A beach holiday or the Country?
Beach 100%. Although I love the country, the town that I live in is already there, so for a holiday I'd like a change of scenery, plus on the beach you have the opportunity to wear all of the cute stuff thats in the shops at summmertime - flipflops, swimsuits, cover-ups, hats!
11. If you could only choose one what would it be arm candy or necklace?
Arm candy, since I don't tend to wear necklaces that often, and I have an addiction to bracelets!
I've also had a look at a few other Liebster Awards blog posts, and I've noticed that some of them also include 11 things about yourself, and since I haven't done this yet, I thought I'd take the opportunity to let you know a little more about me!
1. I'm a twin
2. I'm a vegetarian
3. I'm Scottish
4. my favourite food is Doritos (its worrying how much I love them, seriously!)
5. I have a bunny rabbit called Wings (don't ask...)
6. I'm 16, and about to start my sixth and last year of school after summer (bloody terrifying!)
7. my favourite number is 21 (and I have no idea why!)
8. I love fashion, and blogging about it,who knew!
9. I have crazy taste in music - one minute its Justin Bieber, the Hoodie Allen, then Fall Out Boy.
10. my birthday is the 15th of November
11. I can't sleep with socks on (its weird. I know.)
So here are the blogs that I have picked - check them out, they're all fab!
Carolyn (Brunette Wavez)
And here are my questions for you...
1. Shoes or handbags?
2. Where would you most like to go shopping, London or Paris?
3. How did you pick the name for your blog?
4. You can only pick one item from your current wardrobe to keep. What is it?
5. What is your best (or worst!) joke or pick-up line that you've heard?
6. Who is your favourite designer, and what would you want them to design for you?
7. Who is your celebrity style crush?
8. If you could only buy one thing, would it be clothes or beauty products?
9. Who is your favourite band/music artist? Are they reflected in your style?
10. What item is at the top of your wishlist right now?
11. What is your favourite blog and/or Youtube channel?
Thanks for reading, have a fantabulous day! xxx Bexx